WhatsApp Co-founder: I Sold My Users’ Privacy & Helped Facebook Betray Users

We all know very well that WhatsApp is the most used instant messaging application which has over 1 billion active users. However, Brian Acton, the co-founder of WhatsApp, owned by the social network giant Facebook since 2014, recently, stated in an interview that he sold his users’ privacy and helped the social network giant Facebook to betray users. WhatsApp Co-founder: I Sold My Users’ Privacy & Helped Facebook Betray Users Brian Acton, the co-founder of WhatsApp, made a strong statement on Twitter in March this year by suggesting that users should delete their Facebook profiles. Six months after this publication,

The post WhatsApp Co-founder: I Sold My Users’ Privacy & Helped Facebook Betray Users appeared first on Tech Viral.



from Tech Viral https://ift.tt/2OTj15r

Comments